14 – 16 January 2020
Bridex International Conference Centre | Jerudong BG 3122, Brunei Darussalam
- Minimum order of 1 TRAVEX Booth and 1 Full Delegate is required.
- Full Delegate registration fee applies to the first applicant of the participating organization.
- Co-Delegate fee applies to the subsequent registered person.
- “Member” refers to any of the following:
– ASEAN NTOs
– Members of Travel Agents Associations: ASITA, ASTINDO, ATAB, ATTA, BATA, CATA, LATA, MATTA, NATAS, PHILTOA, PTAA, UMTA and VITA.
– Members of Hotel Associations: BAH, CHA HRAP, IHRA, LHRA, MAH, MHA, PHRI, SHA, THA and VHA.
|Usual||Early Bird||Usual||Early Bird|
- Early bird rates are only valid for applications received by 31 May 2019.
- A late fee of USD 135 will apply to each application after 4 October 2019.
- Additional administrative charges will be invoiced in the total amount.
The following participants are exempted from paying registration fees:
- ASEAN NTO designated leaders and members who are attending the meetings of NTOs.
- ASEANTA Board of Directors elected members or their duty designated proxies.
- ASEAN Officials, Speakers and other guests specially invited to attend ATF 2020.
- Press members / Media invited to attend ATF 2020.
- Each ASEAN NTO is entitled to ONE complimentary booth, with one seller delegate exempted from the registration fee.
STANDARD 9SQM BOOTH (SHELL SCHEME)
Entitlements per Booth:
• 1 standard power point socket
• 2 fluorescent lights
• 1 round table
• 1 wastepaper bin
• 2 foldable chairs
• 1 fascia board inscription
RAW SPACE BOOTH
Do note that you will be required to appoint your own Contractor or contact our Official Contractor to construct the booth.
- All fees are to be paid in US Dollars.
- On-site payments will be charged with late registration fees of USD 135 and are to be made in US Dollars cash only.
Accepted Payment Modes:
- Telegraphic transfer
- Bank draft
- International money order
Payment must be made to:
TTG Asia Media Pte Ltd
THE HONG KONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
Address: 21 Collyer Quay #02-01 HSBC Building Singapore 049320
Account No.: 260-289442-179 (USD)
Bank Branch Code: 7232
Swift Code: HSBCSGSG
Please send proof of payment, along with your company name, contact person and billing address to email@example.com
- Entry to exhibition hall
- 32 on-site business appointments with buyers (per 9sqm booth)
- Access to pre-scheduled appointments and online diary system
- Listing in the Sellers Directory
- Entry to all official TRAVEX functions and events, including the ASEAN Tourism Conference, except those exclusive to buyers and media only.
- Complimentary airport transfers and local coach transfers from official hotels to exhibition venue and official events/functions.
Guidelines For All Delegates
- Only duly registered TRAVEX Sellers, Buyers and Media are allowed to participate in TRAVEX.Admission to TRAVEX will be strictly on the basis of TRAVEX name badges.
- All Sellers, Buyers and Media are required to wear their badges at all times, and be dressed in proper business attire in the TRAVEX area. Anyone not issued with a TRAVEX badge and/or is inappropriately attired, regardless of rank or relation to any authorized TRAVEX badge holder, will not be granted access to the TRAVEX area. Lost/Replacement badges will be subjected to a replacement fee.
- Minors under the age of 18 will not be allowed entry during the entire duration of TRAVEX.
- TRAVEX Business Appointments are only between designated registered Sellers and Buyers only. No one should interrupt an on-going business appointment.Media, Sellers/Buyers of a competing organisation, Host Committee, Official ATF delegates or any other persons are not allowed to sit in during an on-going appointment. If an outside party is present during an appointment, the Secretariat is authorised to interrupt the appointment to inquire first with the Seller and second, with the Buyer, if the presence of the outsider is necessary and/or acceptable. If either one is not agreeable to the presence of the outsider, the said outsider shall be required by the Secretariat or to leave the booth immediately.
- TRAVEX delegates are entitled to attend all activities scheduled in the official ATF 2020 programme on the basis of name badges, with the exception of:
– ASEAN National Tourism Organisations (NTOs) Meetings and Related Meetings- AAA / AHRA / FATA / ASEANTA Board of Directors Meetings
– NTO-hosted luncheons for which only specific invitations / delegate segments are granted access
- Specific invitations are required for access to all other events or functions in the Official ATF 2020 Programme.
CANCELLATION, SUBSTITUTION & REFUND
Cancellation and delegate substitution requests must be made in writing by letter, facsimile or email to the ATF 2020 TRAVEX Secretariat. The following administrative fees apply:
- Booth cancellations: USD 170 per booth by 4 October 2019 (Inclusive).
Thereafter, 100% of the invoiced amount applies.
- Full / Co-Delegate cancellations: USD 85 per delegate by 4 October 2019 (Inclusive).
Thereafter, 100% of the respective badge price applies.
- No refund will be granted for any cancellations after 4 October 2019. All refunds will only be remitted after ATF 2020.
- Full / Co-Delegate substitutions: USD 60 per substitution
IMPORTANT DATES FOR EXHIBITORS
|January 2019||Online Registration Opens, Early Bird Rates|
|31 May 2019||Final Date For Early Bird Rates|
|1 June 2019||Standard Rates Apply|
|4 October 2019||Late Fees Apply With Registration / Amendments After This Date|
|November 2019||Pre-Scheduling Appointments Open For Exhibitors and Buyers|
|12 Jan 2020||Registration for TRAVEX opens|
|12 & 13 Jan 2020||TRAVEX Booth Set-up (Special design only)|
|14 Jan 2020||TRAVEX Normal Booth Set-up|
|14 Jan 2020||TRAVEX Briefing|
|14 Jan 2020||ATF 2020 Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception hosted by Brunei Tourism|
|14 Jan 2020||Buyers-Meet-Sellers (BMS) Scheduling Session|
|15 & 16 Jan 2020||TRAVEX Appointment Sessions|
|16 Jan 2020||ATF 2020 Farewell Reception|
Refer to the full programme for more details.